Saturday, May 17, 2008

Found My Love on Bus Shelter

At a glance, perhaps you will think above subject is the latest movie title or newest novel from famous writer. No, your guess isn't correct, actually that subject is part of my love journey with my spouse. Want to know the full story ? let's take a look in the next paragraph...enjoy ur night...

Early November 2002, I was sitting in front of computer lab on my campus when My friend Ucok came and say hello. "Hei Dhan... What are you doing here?" Ucok asked me. "Nothing, just take a break after my first subject" I respond. Then We talked many things around and he said offered me to take part in his recent projects (He always has many projects either from internal campus or external). "What's the project" I asked him curiously.."Yeah, I got projects from BEM to manage an entrepreneur training join with HIPMI" He told me detail. "Mmmhh..interesting" I was whispering in my heart. "So, I need a general secretary to support my job, you will join right?" He broke the silent. "Mmmh..Yeah it's seemed interesting". So, from that on I was officially join his team to running the project.

The first thing to do in projects is finding right person to fill-in some main function (like coordinator). We listed all the mandatory position and list-out the candidate. One of the position is public relation, the PIC will be responsible to deliver sufficient information to all areas both internal and external campus. I and Ucok discussed this on the way of home. "I proposed to ask Widi as Coordinator of PR" Ucok said. "Mmmh... I don't know her, do you have her phone, I will contact her directly" I respond. "Yeah...I have it, this one". After I arrived home, I contact Widi to ask her as coordinator. Finally, she accepted this offer and asked me how to get proposal and other docs to be published. Then We make an appointment to meet on bus shelter in front of FISIP UI.

That day, proposal and other docs already on my hand. After first class was over, I looked a friend who has motorcycle which I can use. I found it!! but damn, it is "man" bike (using manual gear) and I wasn't fluent to use it. Lucky me, I met my friend Iffan who can ride "man"bike well. So I and Iffan go to FISIP shelter bus. At the first, I feel confuse since many people were there in bus shelter and I don't know which one was Widi. But, once again lucky for me, my friend Iffan meet his Nisa friend from Asrama (it is "home" for outside Jakarta students in UI). On her side, I saw a girl sat down. I asked her "are you Widi?". "Yes, I'm Widi". After short discussion then We know that actually Widi asked her friend to accompany her.

After that first meet, I and Widi frequently walked around together to submit poster, leaflet and other publication tools to some institutions. One week after our first met, I dare myself to "shoot" her and surprise....She accepted my love...:).

From that on, We're running our love journey untill now...

So, if Mandarin people have "From Beijing with love" then I have "from bus shelter (untill forever) with love..." hehehe....

For all you guys who haven't found your love, I suggest you to frequently visit bus shelter...:)

Cheers,
:))

2 comments:

doi said...

What a true love strory....cerita cinta yang pernah ku rasa....romantis abiez..so sweet makes many flowers in my heart...huhuy....sometimes love can make u happy sometimes make u angry. hope u find mawaddah, sakinah n rahmah beside your beauty until "the yellow flag" stuck on the ground.

doi said...

Uhuuy....what a love story. Cerita Cinta yang pernah ku rasa....Romanse banget...jadi many flowers nih...