Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ultimate Goal

Last year when I was in appraisal session with my boss. One interesting question raise from him "Pls let me know your ultimate goal ?". Spontaneously I answer "To be An entrepreneur!!".

Entrepreneur?? Yes, indeed that is my ultimate goal. Since I was a student I already dream to be an entrepreneur who has several shops and box cars?? (hehe.. you suppose to shout "China bangeeett!!").

In some discussions with my partner, I frequently said to her that someday I will drive my own "Box Car" and watch my employee negotiating price with buyer while I count lots of money with calculator.

In my opinion, being a trader or entrepeneur is very interesting since You are free to excercise any ideas and actions. Nowadays, many persons affraid to be an entrepreneur (even just dreaming) because many uncertainty in this jobs. One time, you can get big profit in other time you can suffer severe loss!!.

Yeah...every people is free to choose their professions since it is "100% Halal"....

No comments: