Thursday, May 29, 2008

Closing Period

Hi Guys...How's life??, Ni hao ma??, I'm sure you'll answer "Wo Hen Hao!!"

I'm back!!!..1 Wk absent from writing this blog due to some tight schedule during closing period in my office...

I dont want to write down too much and let you drowsy this night. As usual, closing period is always "colorize" your life with hectic situation. Some people (ussually sales people) are panic and start to shout loudly. Some guys in 1st floor (backoffice) seemed so serious facing their notebook and have "temporary" headache with many mails come with various request. Yup!, that's common situation during closing period in our beloved office.

Almost 2.5 years join in this company. I have faced this period hundreds of times or even thousand of times (some of you may shout "Milion" of times!!). Headache, stomachache, or another "disease" ussually come and embedded into your body at that period. But dont worry this "syndrom" only running for 1 Wk, after that you'll start as normal again hehe...

However, some folks enjoy this period (yeah...some "must" enjoy) and some feels stressed. Yeah, this is the picture of our striving effort to achieve "best performance".

Ok guys, that's all from me by now..I must go sleep and start to strive again by tommorow morning...just enjoy your closing period...Jiao yao....Zai Jian...

No comments: