Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lippo Cikarang, Nice Town Lack of Mosque!

Few days ago, I got opportunity to visit Cikarang area for some purpose. Wow!! I really surprised and impressed with that area. Neat, clean and very manageable. This view is very contrast with their neighnour area like Cibarusah and other surroundings.

Lippo Cikarang (that's the areas name) is just like an overseas city which layout is very manageable. However, I found one odd matters there, it's very difficult to find big mosque to held Friday pray (I went there on friday). I looked around for couple of minutes but fail to find any mosques inside that area. I finally found it outside that area which exactly on cibarusah area.

I thought this is lamentable which very nice city but lack of mosques inside it...I wish if I have enough money and able to move there I will build a mosque to facilitate people for praying. Ameeen....


No comments: